Themed A year of change: navigating a new world, the 2021 Universities Australia conference will be held on 3 June at the National Convention Centre, Canberra.
We are offering both in-person and online options for attending the conference. Register before 30 April to secure the early bird rates.
- Full conference registration (in-person): $1,495
- Virtual registration (online): $695
As always, this year’s conference will be a welcome opportunity to catch up with, learn from, and share insights with your colleagues in higher education. We’d love to see you here in Canberra.
The 2021 conference again includes an unparalleled line-up of speakers. This year, we are delighted to feature:
- the Hon Arthur Sinodinos AO, Australia’s Ambassador to the United States;
- Professor Ngaire Woods, founding Dean of the Blavatnik School of Government; and Professor of Global Economic Governance at Oxford University; and
- Danielle Wood, Chief Executive Officer at Grattan Institute.
For further information and to register, visit the 2021 Universities Australia Conference website.